Hiring a web design company can be a frustrating and challenging process. There seem to be as many “web designers” as there are people in the world. It’s pretty annoying for us too.
Hiring process is pretty simple from our vantage point.
Small business owners are looking for a few important things.
- We never require payment until work is completed and reviewed. This means no down payments of any kind.
- We never use contracts or long winded documents of service.
- We never present problems without adequate and potential solution advice.
- Every project we take on is personal and unique for the company we are creating for. We don’t believe in one size fits all.
- We never take on a project unless we know we can get the job done right.
- Our goal is to take weight off the small business owner so focus can be put where it counts.
- Our rates are very competitive and reasonable for the level of service we offer.
- We don’t have side income or part time jobs. We are 24/7 full time since 1997 website designers and coders.
- We never outsource work. All work is done in-house by Jason and his team.
- We hold strong to the idea Nothing is Impossible. And if our clients win, we win = a win win.
[text-blocks id=”416″ slug=”request-a-callback”]