Below is a recipe I put together for a genuinely KETO-friendly snack that is simple and fast to make at home or on the go. It is one of 100+ recipes I created that assisted my attaining and maintaining therapeutic GKI levels below 1.0 (highest degree of therapeutic ketosis) or 1.0-3.0 (therapeutic ketosis). I trust and use the KETO-MOJO testing tool (https://amzn.to/46WtEfV) with all recipes I create.
This video and information are not medical advice. I am sharing my creations and information and hope you find it helpful and valuable.
What you will need (one serving):
· Food scale: https://amzn.to/3MzIP6v
· 25g Organic Grass-Fed Butter* (Salted or Unsalted): https://amzn.to/3QsTEZa
· 35g Organic Pure Tahini Butter: https://amzn.to/3SnDeE9
· 5g Organic Unsweetened Cacao Nibs*: https://amzn.to/49jTufj
· 1 tsp Organic Stevia Powder (optional added sweetness): https://amzn.to/46Z1uB0
You can also mix it and put it in a container in a packed lunch to each as a snack (don’t forget to bring a spoon, unless you want to eat with your hands?)
Other recommended items in this video:
Rubbermaid air-tight resealable containers: https://amzn.to/3Qp1xz0 (used for the stevia)
Dissolvable food container labels: https://amzn.to/46VSRar
Keto-Mojo blood and glucose testing tool: https://amzn.to/46WtEfV
🤔💭💯 As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases—I spent my own money and personally use the products in this article and video. I believe in transparency and honesty, and I intend to help you determine if these products are a good fit for your needs. If I think it is fire 🔥, I will tell you. If it’s trash 🗑️, I will say to you!
- Weigh 25 grams of butter or ghee and place it on a plate or in a small container.
- Weigh 35 grams of tahini and pour it over the butter
- Sprinkle on the cacao nibs
- Sprinkle on the stevia powder
- Stir it up or each it with a spoon as-is
Depending on the volume or product options you choose, you will get different micronutrients*, but in general, this is the basics:
· 400 calories
· 6g protein
· 5 net carbs
· 40g fat
Please like the video if it was helpful or if you want to see more of my DIY at-home KETO fat bomb recipes.